Our cleanse is not a "diet."
In fact, it's best to avoid fasting or hunger. For the clay to do its best work, you need to eat plenty of healthy fresh foods.
Go for whole grains. Eat tons of fruit and veg.
Cut out animal products, as much as possible.
Say no to added sugar, white carbs, diary, alcohol and coffee.
In other words, eat close to the garden and as much as you want. We hope you enjoy the journey!
We've made it easy with an inspiring menu and shopping list from celebrity chef Maureen Brice.
Get the downloads below! Start and end right by following these tips for before and after your cleanse.
3 Day Pre-Cleanse Protocol
The better your diet is when you start, the better your results will be. Here’s what to do.
- Hydrate and hydrate! You should drink half your body weight in ounces, at a minimum. So if you weigh 120, you need 60 ounces of water.
- Cut back on white breads, junk food, sugary, and fried food.
- Cut back on meat focused meals. Eliminate red meat.
- Eat more raw foods, like salads and fruits.
- Cut back on caffeine and alcohol.
3 Day Post-Cleanse Protocol
Your digestive system has been on break. It’s super important to come back slowly.
- Drink smoothies for breakfast.
- Focus on salads, broths, and light soups.
- Stay away from the creamy stuff.
- Add in white carbs and dairy slowly, and meat last of all.
- Hydrate, hydrate, and hydrate! Keep drinking water. Again, remember to drink half your body weight in ounces.
4 Day Inspiration Menu
|Day||Breakfast||Snack 1||Lunch||Snack 2||Dinner||Snack 3|
|1||Superfood Smoothie||Hot/Iced Moringa or Fennel Tea||Veggie 'Noodle" Bowl with Thai Cashew Dressing Optional 3oz. Lean Protein||Cucumber Roasted Red Pepper Hummus Rollups||Warm Garlicky Shaved Brussels Sprouts & Asagus Salad with Optional 3oz Lean Protein||Hot/Iced Moringa or Fennel Tea|
|2||Gluten Free Steel Cut Oat in Nutmilk, Hemp Seeds, & Fresh Berries||Hot/Iced Moringa or Fennel Tea||Avocado Chicken/Tuna Salad Lettuce Wraps||1/2 avocado with Lime & Chili Salt||Thai Style Coconut Curry Veggie Stew||Hot/Iced Moringa or Fennel Tea|
|3||Superfood Smoothie||Hot/Iced Moringa or Fennel Tea||Veggie Miso Soup||Avocado-Jalapeno Veggie Nori Roll||Zesty Shaved Broccoli Salad with Cashew, Chilis and Cilantro Lime Dressing with Optional 3 oz. lean Protein||Hot/Iced Moringa or Fennel Tea|
|4||Gluten Free Steel Cut Oat in Nutmilk, Hemp Seeds, & Fresh Berries||Hot/Iced Moringa or Fennel Tea||Detox Kale Salad Citrus Vinaigrette||Miso Soup||Cauliflower "Couscous" with Spinach, Charde, Almonds and Currents with Optional 3 oz. Lean Protein||Hot/Iced Moringa or Fennel Tea|